The Office of Community Development and Research at Amoud College of Health Sciences - ACHS, regularly organizes such volunteering work in the local community. All the services and medication used during the trip is fully funded by and paid for by Amoud University. The medical experts that come along for the trips are volunteers who dedicate themselves to helping Amoud University CHS to achieve its vital responsibility in making a difference in the local community.
Latest from Amoud Web Team
- School of Nursing and Midwifery will provide health services for Dilla District community.
- 5th Graduation Ceremony of Family Medicine Residency, Amoud University
- Hon. Omar A. Ali, the Somaliland Minister of Health Development paid a Visit to Amoud University
- OSCE Exam Closing Ceremony.
- School of Medicine and Surgery Started OSCE Exam